JP Sloane, Ph.D.
Award Winning Television & Radio Producer, Recording Artist/Actor; Writer, Biblical Scholar
Because of his versatility and many talents, media mogul Joe Battaglia, the former Chairman of the Gospel Music Association and past President of the National Association of Religious Broadcasters, describes J.P. Sloane as a rare Renaissance Man. J.P. Sloane is featured in the Millennium edition of “Marquis Who’s Who in the World” and currently appears in the“Dictionary of International Biography” (Cambridge, England), as well as the current “Who’s Who in the World” and “Who’s Who in America,” where he is recognized as an award-winning television and radio producer, recording artist, actor, writer and biblical scholar. J.P. Sloane is also honored by his inclusion as one of the “2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century” (Cambridge, England).
- Purdue University Department of Television Communications Certification (1981)
- Oral Roberts University Institute of Charismatic Studies (1985)
- Institute of Jewish-Christian Studies (1992)
- Moody Bible Institute (1998)
- IBEX campus in Israel (The Master’s University extension): Jewish Thought and Culture; Cultures and Religions of the Mideast; Physical Geography of Israel; Archaeology (2001)
- Masters University, BA Summa Cum Laude (2003)
- Masters University,, M.A. (2006)
- Trinity Theological Seminary, Ph.D. With Distinction and D.Min. (2014)
- National Deans List Publication biographical listing 1998, 1999, 2000
- Excellence in Media’s Angel Award for Outstanding National Television Producer
- Excellence in Media’s Angel Award for Outstanding Male Vocalist in a Music Video
- Excellence in Media’s Angel Award for Outstanding Multiple Character Voices in an International Dramatic Production
- CLIO Nominee
- Medal of Merit awarded by United States President Ronald Reagan
- 1997 Angel Award, “Male Vocalist ” Music Video “It Came Upon the Midnight Clear,“
- 1999 Angel Award for ” multiple character voices in the “Alexander Scourby’s Dramatized Version of the Bible”.
- 2007 Angel Award “What In The World” Christmas in the Old Testament.
- Key to the City of Monticello, Indiana
- Key to the City of New Orleans, Louisiana
- Honorary Citizen of Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Honorary Citizen of Nashville, Tennessee
- Key to the City of Nashville, Tennessee
- Honorary Sheriff – Los Angeles County, California
- Honorary Lieutenant Governor – State of Indiana
- Gubernatorial Commendation of Talent Contributions – State of Indiana
- Honorary Kentucky Colonel
- Colonel and Aide-de-Camp to Governors Edwards and Treen – State of Louisiana
The Sloane Blog
By J.P. Sloane Looking back with warm-hearted memories of a time when I was growing up at our home on Stern Avenue in Sherman Oaks, California, I cannot help but think of all the wonderful times my family and I shared with the Murphy family. Uncle Audie and my folks...
By J.P. Sloane Professing themselves to be wise, the Supreme Court Judges became fools (Romans 1:22). We were once a nation that considered itself established by God—a nation built upon His laws with three equal, but separate branches of government. James Madison,...
[et_pb_section][et_pb_row] By J.P. Sloane Stage One: The Courtship The first stage of the Islamic struggle (jihad) is deception, referred to in Islam as taqiyya. It is used when the Muslim community is in the minority and cannot muster any political or physical...